Two days of hands-on training that will take you deep into Lean-Agile mindset and product development. Learn how to use your market's current uncertainty to your own advantage and thrive in this chaotic world.
This course is designed for anyone who helps guide product development at any level of the organization: Product Owners, Product Managers, Business Owners, Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Enterprise, Solution and System Architects.
You will learn about:
- SAFe 5.0 fundamentals
- Applying Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaboration with every level of the enterprise
- Cadence-based, synchronized planning skills that involve everyone building your solution
- Executing the sprint increment and guiding the team to success
See Scaled Agile's description of the class here.
SAFe 5.0 takes all of the amazing Team and Program level agility that made it famous and deeply enriches the application of Lean-Agile mindset to your entire organization. Treating SAFe as the “second operating system for your business” will yield immediate insights and direction to how your organization reacts to markets that change faster every day.
Whether you are new to SAFe or a seasoned veteran, this course will bring you up to speed on the new thinking, principles, processes and tools that you will need to stay successful, far into the future.
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation for and eligibility to take the SAFe 5.0 Product Owner/Product Manager certification test (upon completion of both days of class)
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community
- Certificate of Course Completion
Lee Allison is a strong communicator with a many decades of experience across a vast range of the IT world. He has spent well over a decade deeply involved in the Agile movement; layering those skills and knowledge over the top of traditional project management.
Lee’s students have great things to say about his classes:
- "I have a lot of respect for him as he is 'doing' SAFe and not just teaching it...from my point of view, I am in the trenches as a Scrum Master and it's not always an easy job - Lee peppered his SAFe course with real-world examples and it was super."
- "Lee knows his topic inside and out. Not only does he approach this course as a disciplined academic but as a real-world practitioner borrowing from an enormous catalog of past experience."
- "Lee used tons of real-life examples and really helped the whole class understand SAFe."
(Actual feedback received from post-class surveys conducted by Scaled Agile.)
Allison Agile, LLC is an agile consulting group based in Austin, TX. As a Silver Partner, they are the only SAFe Partner in Central and South Texas. We have decades of project management and agile experience in the IT space across multiple industries. Our client list includes such names as Whole Foods, Mouser Electronics, Inserso and many more.
We specialize in agile practices, launches, training, coaching and evangelism. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you or your organization leverage Lean-Agile to beat your competitors and win the market!